Friday, January 31, 2014
A friend of mine recently decided to take a month long vacation from Facebook. One of my first thoughts, after legitimately being excited for her, was that it will probably be so much easier for her than it was for me, because she has many, many friends in her daily life. I am incredibly lonely and I have no idea how to connect with other people. Every time I meet someone new, I over share or do something that never leads to any other contact, let alone friendship. I would say I have two friends in my actual daily life that aren't family or my husband. I have no idea how to solve this problem and it makes me incredibly sad because I am craving female friendships. I've rarely had many, but they seem so desirable at this time in my life...connecting with other mothers would be such a blessing.
Also, I hate cloth diapering. I hate it. I can't figure out how to properly care for ours and I feel terrible we made such an investment in them. I'm so much happier on days we don't use them.
Lastly, it has been a week since our last nursing session. It wasn't entirely planned so I cannot give you a tale about how I cherished what I knew would be our last time (since I didn't particularly know). My milk has dried up, however, so there is to be no more. O doesn't seem to care at all. I think I care more than he does, but I suppose it is nice to have some freedom for a few months before baby two arrives on the scene.
I wish I could make this blog password protected or something, but I have no spoons to figure it out today. So, this is just to be a venting place.. Hopefully, eventually, a place of gratitude and somewhere to share memorable moments as well. Today is just for venting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment