Friday, July 8, 2016

Because Everyone Needs More Internet Blogs and Articles to Read






I just have to interject with some of my favorites lately:


THIS blog post just knocked the breath right out of me. If you don't want to read the whole thing, start with the paragraph: "The most radical discipline for me right now is to live in the love of Christ. To abide there, not just in the quiet of my bedroom before the day begins (though, oh how I love that) or in the stillness before bed, but in each moment" and read through to the end.

Someone either needs to stop me from making this or come over, preferably with some brie cheese in tow, and make it together with me (we could make homemade crackers to go with it! I'm odd like that)!

It sure sounds like Amanda Watters over at Homesong blog has a healthy grasp on the balance of providing herself with some valuable learning time during her busy days as a parent. I could definitely learn from this model (see: three blog posts ago).

I'm a Kondo fan, but I definitely admit that it can seem like she lives in a fantasy world at times. This New York Times article was a thoughtful look at the women who brought the "spark joy" mantra to the organizing/de-cluttering scene.




No comments:

Post a Comment