Thursday, November 10, 2016

Yarn Along (A Day Late)





I'm working on a little hat for Luna right now. Baby hats are one of my favorite things to knit...knitting on circulars just keeps everything so tidy. This hat is going to have an i-cord top, as that will be a new technique for me and one of my unwritten rules of knitting is that every project should contain a new skill. Hopefully I have it done by Saturday so she can wear it to see family this weekend.

Currently I'm reading An Echo in the Bone, which is the seventh book in the Outlander series. I took a break between the sixth book and beginning this one, but I'm enjoying being back in Diana G's world.

I am also starting Shelter for the Spirit by Victoria Moran, which has been on my Amazon book wish list for quite some time. It seems fitting considering the events that have unfolded in the past couple of days. My goal is to stockpile some more yarn and spend the winter cozied up at home.

Please join the Yarn Along started by Ginny by clicking here if you have a good book and some knitting to share! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment