Sunday, February 16, 2014
I sincerely hope there is a lesson to be learned in all this trouble we are going through lately. Now, our roof is having issues. A leak from a lighting fixture prompted me to call Mike at work in the middle of the day. Tomorrow someone should be out to investigate. I had to box up all my books, decorations, and picture frames in case the ceiling gives out in my sitting room. This was really sad because it was the one area of the house that I had decorated to my liking. We are so over this snow and the surprises this house keeps producing. My spirits feel quashed knowing we are supposed to get three to six more inches in the next day. Is there no relief from this abysmal weather?
Orion is Mr. Sniffles lately. Hopefully this means a tooth. Hopefully it will come quickly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment