Friday, June 20, 2014
The Cutest Things
If Orion is doing something we don't want him to do and we comment upon it, he has started to ask us, "why?"
For example, he sometimes likes to take the lid off his sippy cup to spill water on the floor. I asked him to please not do it. He says, "why?" so I say, "because you will spill and it will be messy" and he RESPONDS, "ohhhhhh!" like he's had this huge moment of clarity.
Every time. Every situation. I have no idea if he comprehends, "why?" but it is the cutest darn thing ever.
I also have to answer "where's dada?" approximately 60 times a day and if Orion finds a picture of himself and you ask him who it is a photo of, he will say, "YOU!" because he can't say Orion, but Mike pointed out to him in a family photo once that, "There's mama, there's dada, and that's you." Hahaha.
He also has started to watch me on the computer. He saw a picture of a cat on Facebook and got excited, so I went to Pinterest and typed in "kitties." We saw a picture of some kittens sleeping and he said, "Kitties nigh nigh!" :)
Also wanted to note, he has conquered his shape sorter. It's pretty neat to watch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment