I stole this photo from Pinterest. It's seriously cracking me up though, because it seems to just be how life is lately. I'm tired. I have acid reflux often. I hate the expensive Tums chews I bought more than anything on Earth. Orion didn't nap the past two days (but he is now)! We stayed up late working on the room both nights and then watching the entire series of Justified has sucked us in and we've stayed up later than I have in about a year TWICE now. I tell myself it is good practice for never sleeping again once baby arrives. Which seems like it will be anytime now, but please, dear God, let it be AFTER Mike's trip is over...
Also, Archer Farms--or whatever Target's brand is--makes TERRIBLE vanilla coffee syrup. My bottle of the good stuff ran out, our Mejier on the North side doesn't carry it, so I thought we'd try this Target stuff. Blech!!! It sinks to the bottom of every single iced coffee I make no matter how much I stir.
I miss you.
In other ingestible related news, I bought a cauliflower this morning that is so big I am pretty sure I could make it last like five dinners. This is actually exciting.


No comments:
Post a Comment