Wednesday, May 21, 2014

A Lot of Randomness



1. Cravings this pregnancy:

  • Soft serve ice cream
  • Coke, preferably in cans. 
  • Handi-snacks (the Aldi knock offs)-something I had always thought was completely disgusting previously. They taste really good with a cold Coke.
  • Frozen fruit, yogurt, and granola bowls. I eat this every. evening. before bed. 
2. Orion's is starting to form sentences! He asks, "Where is it?" and "Where is mama/dada?" He also responds, "I don't know" or "There it is!" 

2b. He also brought me the book Grandpa Loves Me to read to him twice yesterday. It was the only book he wanted me to read and I thought it was pretty cute because not only is he a totally daddy's boy lately, he really has been loving on both his grandpas. 

3. I got pretty angry last night over some stupid things (due to lack of sleep the previous night I think) and was laying in bed, fuming, trying to fall asleep. I thought Mike had went to the living room to hang out, which made me more upset because it was maybe 11pm. After about twenty minutes I realized he had been next to me the entire time. Whoops. I woke up this morning feeling better.

4. Anyone whose favorite color is not green after this past winter is out of their mind. 

5. It's hard to find something to talk about when around a bunch of people who are part of yacht clubs and like to drink wine. Whew. 

1 comment:

  1. I hope you remember to write down the especially cute things your little ones say. Many years from now, you'll be glad you did.
    The favorite thing my son said was calling a squirrel a SKIRL. He was so darn cute. Memories like that will sustain you during the eye-rolling, mom is the stupidest person on earth stage.
    That and a stiff drink! (no wine drinking with yacht people!)

    ReplyDelete