Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Orion's Art Collection




Some recent drawings by my favorite artist! I've been wanting to post photos of his art for awhile now (I lack no amount of them. He's a very prolific artist and will make at least three new drawings a day). Enjoy!


He's been asking us what we are scared of lately and drawing pictures of it (I keep saying, "Maybe you can draw things we like" and his answer is, "But these are for Halloween!") Obviously, I said I was scared of clowns. Orion decided to make him a clown that throws bombs. Very terrifying stuff!


Mario and Luigi. I love when he draws detailed eyes.


Outer space, complete with asteroids and a little octo-alien. 


Bowser


This is a haunted gingerbread house. Note the angry ghost and bad guys on the right. Orion is the character with the red hat and when I asked him why he had no clothes on he told me, "That purple stuff is sticky glue for building the house and I not want to get my clothes dirty." Sound logic indeed!!


Link from Zelda



The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles AND their pet turtle, Spike. 


Ahoy!


Spiderman! I love the intricate details of his costume. 

No comments:

Post a Comment