Monday, March 24, 2014
Glad I remembered to take the trash and recycling out this morning. I slept poorly last night, but I am not surprised by it. My throat feels really dry today and it did last night too. Bothersome.
I wish we could still travel with Mike. I really miss it. I just think it would be unfair to Orion to sit in a hotel room all week and I know my sanity would be tested. Gone are the days where he napped half the day away and it was easy to tag along!
We have to go to church today. I am not looking forward to it. I don't know how I am supposed to entertain a 16 month old for an hour and a half while trying to learn something in a church class. Oh well, at least Sister will learn about how difficult this will be for me and why I miss some classes. Ugh.
For all the complaining, things are going okay. I saw two squirrels in the backyard this morning! A black one in a tree and a brown one on top of the play set. I was glad to see them, because I feel there is a dearth of wildlife in our yard compared to when I'm at my parents.
All four of Orion's molars are on their way in. Poor buddy! But at least the ear infection/illness has passed! And thankfully, he is still sleeping well! :)
New baby is super duper active. Half the time, after I wake up in the middle of the night for the restroom, I am kept up by movements and wiggles. If I have to be awake, it's a really neat thing to be awake for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment