Monday, March 24, 2014
Every once in awhile a snack food comes out that demands my complete attention until I've demolished the entire bag/box. Right now, it is these brown rice Triscuit crackers with sour cream and chive flavoring. I don't like the texture of the crackers that much, but they are DOUSED with flavoring and therefore, I'm munching the last few crumbs when they were just purchased yesterday...
We had to buy two boxes to use the promo coupon they were giving out. I made sure to throw the other box in the top shelf of my pantry where I cannot access them without a chair because I thought that would prove that I at least thought about not trying to eat them before Mike gets back...Maybe it will work??
I am appreciative that my church group went well and the meeting was graciously moved to the nursery so Orion could play and roam freely while we talked about the Eucharist from rocking chairs.
I am also very grateful that I made the right decision in coming straight home afterwards. I was rewarded with a napping baby who is sound asleep in his bed at this very moment. Nothing better than the post-outing nap! Now I don't have to share my crackers! Ha ha ha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment