Thursday, April 17, 2014



Good Morning! It is already 37 degrees here at 8:07am, which is really promising for today. This morning before he left for work, Mike was watching birds in the backyard. We saw a really fat robin with a worm, a few baby birds, and even a bird exploring the new birdbath. Yesterday on our walk, Orion and I passed some purple crocuses among other flowers I am sad to say I couldn't identify. Oh, signs of spring...nothing is more hopeful.

Last night Mike told me I seem so much happier since I left Facebook. That is really going to stick with me. I told him I am and I am a little concerned about being able to set boundaries if I return to it.

Tomorrow is Good Friday and Mike has the day off! We are going to meet Heidi, Kurtis, and Alina for a play and learn group for the kiddos and then maybe go out to lunch. Our budget is really tight right now so I am a little apprehensive of lunch, but they invited us and I don't know how to say no. Maybe Mike and I can share a meal. I'm excited to all do something together again though!

Saturday night is Easter Vigil and my confirmation/first communion. Then I'll officially be Catholic and can even be a lazy one if I want to be ;)

This morning I am being a good mom and playing the classical music dvd instead of Daniel Tiger re-runs. We've also been sword fighting with some two liter bottles. He's in a very good mood this morning. Having daddy around sure helps I think. Daddy did bath and bed without me last night as I went on an emergency errand before the eye doctor closed to have his glasses fixed because roughhousing with Orion caused a nose piece to get ripped off. They were able to do the fix quickly and for free. Wonderful!





No comments:

Post a Comment