Friday, April 11, 2014
Mornings are still so rough. I have no idea what to do together between 7-10am except eat breakfast! If I was the only one awake, I might clean, but Orion loves to get in my way when I am trying to sweep, etc. If he watches a little TV (shhh) I can get some housework done...but I constantly check on him because I want to make sure he is okay.
Netflix turned off my account because I forgot that it was attached to the Discover card we cancelled. Whoops! So no more Daniel Tiger or Handy Mandy (or at least not as easily accessible--I found a Cailou movie on Youtube because we are still trying to detox off television from this past winter). So what to do in the mornings? I need to drink this cup of coffee in peace and quiet! :) Too cold for morning walks still and the after lunch walk seamlessly transfers into naptime, so I am loathe to change that routine. I suspect that when it gets warmer we will spend mornings in the sun room.
Trying to research cleaning wood floors. Sigh. Think I need to make more regular sweeping a habit. Supposed to do it twice a day, dear Lord.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment