Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Yarn Along 12/7/16



From left to right we have the start of Orion's red Barley hat, the wee beginnings of a Lace Mess Shawl, and my never-ending Age of Brass and Steam Kerchief that I just completed the second eyelet section on, even though I started it this past spring. I just can't get into shawls...so why did I cast on the Lace Mess last night in sock yarn nonetheless? Sometimes I question myself.

Not much reading going on at the moment since I need to buy the 8th Outlander book. I have been reading cookbooks during lunchtime (a very pleasant activity, believe it or not) and The Smitten Kitchen Cookbook never fails to inspire. I'll be making the Raspberry Rugelach on Friday.

My new planner just had to sneak in the photo too...Last year I had the large My Happy Planner and really liked it, but the size of this one is much better for me and my lifestyle. I love personalizing these types of planners and keeping a "hard copy" of my schedule and to-do's instead of using an app. I promise to write a planner post sometime soon!

As always, please feel free to join the Yarn Along! Started by Ginny of Small Things, you can go there to join the fun and share what you are reading and knitting :)




1 comment:

  1. love your knits!! you are quite busy with three of them. I am still trying to meet a self imposed deadline :) I think I will!!

    ReplyDelete